Image Submission Guidelines
Effective Date: 11/04/2020
Including photos with your review helps other members decide to closet or purchase an item. It’s a chance for you to share your style with Nicole Miller Reserved, but there are some guidelines you should keep in mind:
- All photos submitted must be your original photos, not the photos of others. By submitting any photo(s) with your review, you warrant and represent that the photo(s) are your original photos, taken by you, and not the photos of anyone else. To the extent that any photo(s) submitted by you belong to anyone else, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nicole Miller and its agents from and against any claims (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) and/or damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by Nicole Miller and/or its agents in connection therewith.
- At least one item from Nicole Miller Reserved must be present and visible in every photo (and on a person).
- Photos need to be in JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP format, not exceeding 3 MB.
- We may not be able to accept any long distance, crowded, or overly dark, blurry photos.
- Head-to-toe shots work best because they show us how an item looks on your body shape. Feel free to include a close-up shot of your favorite details.
Photos containing inappropriate or objectionable material will not be accepted. This may consist of (but is not limited to):
- Photos containing nudity, obscene or racist material
- Photos depicting drug use, drug paraphernalia, smoking or tobacco use, excessive drunken behavior or weaponry of any kind
- Photos containing logos or visible branding for other companies or service
- Photos depicting blatant promotion, proselytizing or campaigning
- Copyrighted images you do not own the rights to
- Excessively altered or Photoshopped images
- Photos of Nikole Miller Reserved products whose appearance have been dramatically altered (ex. torn, shredded, excessively wrinkled or damaged)